Framed Vintage Record Album Cover – TNT – Knights of the New Thunder
CLICK HERE TO PLACE IN SHOPPING CART
Shipping: US-Mainland: $18.99
Sales Tax: Arizona: 8.75%
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE WHEN YOU ORDER MULTIPLE FRAMED RECORD ALBUMS
– See Below For More Information –
Save $11.00 per Framed Record Album when you buy 3 in the same order
Save $5.00 per Framed Record Album when you buy 2 in the same order
This is an actual vintage album cover containing the original vinyl record album. It has been mounted in a black plastic frame with a glass front and is ready for you to hang on your wall.
Framed Vintage Record Album Cover – Knights of the New Thunder – TNT
Knights of the New Thunder is the second studio album by the Norwegian heavy metal band TNT
TNT is a Norwegian hard rock/glam metal band from Trondheim, formed in 1982. The band has released twelve studio albums, three EPs and two live albums while going through numerous line-up changes since its formation. Guitarist Ronni Le Tekrø is the only consistent member of TNT.
Knights of the New Thunder was a huge success in Scandinavia and the band then was offered a worldwide deal with Mercury/Polygram worldwide out of New York. Knights was then released in the U.S. in 1984 and the video for “Seven Seas” got heavy rotation on MTV and the album entered the billboard charts.
1. “Seven Seas” TNT 4:15
2. “Ready to Leave” Ronni Le Tekrø 2:57
3. “Klassisk Romance” (instrumental) Ronni Le Tekrø 0:58
4. “Last Summer’s Evil” Ronni Le Tekrø, Tony Harnell, TNT 2:36
5. “Without Your Love” Tony Harnell, Dag Ingebrigtsen, Ronni Le Tekrø 3:50
6. “Tor with the Hammer” Dag Ingebrigtsen, Tony Harnell 2:20
7. “Break the Ice” Diesel Dahl, Tony Harnell, Dag Ingebrigtsen 2:22
8. “U.S.A.” Gustav Alfheim, Tony Harnell, Dag Ingebrigtsen, Ronni Le Tekrø 3:40
9. “Deadly Metal” Gustav Alfheim, Ronni Le Tekrø, Tony Harnell 2:30
10. “Knights of the Thunder” Morten “Diesel” Dahl, Tony Harnell, TNT 4:10
Tony Harnell – vocals (credited as Tony Hansen)
Ronni Le Tekrø – guitars
Morty Black – bass guitar
Diesel Dahl – drums, percussion
Bård Svendsen – keyboards and background vocals
Bjørn Nessjø – producer
Rune Nordahl – engineer
The album’s original cover art featured an illustration of half naked women and caused controversy in Norway. A new cover (see here) was made and used for the national and international editions, except for Japan where the album was released with its original cover
The product measures 12 7/8 inches x 12 7/8 inches x 3/4 inch and weights approximately 3 lbs.
The item shown in the photograph is the actual album cover that you will receive. This is a vintage product and both the album cover and the record have signs of wear. This product is sold as a decorative collectible and not as a playable record album. As such there is no assurance that the vinyl record itself is in a condition that would allow you to enjoy the music if you played it